Yesterday was a fun family day! The day started off with Delaney and I going to Pepper Place with Nannie and Pops (my mom and dad). We ate breakfast and visited with Wally, a friend of the family. Delaney was interested in getting in her morning nap, but she enjoyed the sights when her eyes finally opened.
Later, Eric and I took her to the Summit. We browsed the stores and ate at Newk's. We bought her 2 new pairs of sandals for the summer and a Father's Day shirt from Old Navy. She is such a bargain hunter!! Delaney had a good time until her mid-morning hunger pain came upon her. She ate a little bit and we moved on.
When we arrived home, Eric and Delaney headed off to Hueytown, while I went and had a much-needed pedicure. She enjoyed spending time with her grandparents. Eric said she "took a siesta" with her granddaddy, which I'm sure they both loved. Then she ate a litte bit more :). Needless to say, it was a busy and exhausting day. But it sure was worth it.
On a side note, Eric and I took some pics with Delaney. I think as she grows older she is becoming more photogenic! I do have to say that she doesn't really look like either one of us that much. Everyone has their own opinion, so I will let you decide.
When we arrived home, Eric and Delaney headed off to Hueytown, while I went and had a much-needed pedicure. She enjoyed spending time with her grandparents. Eric said she "took a siesta" with her granddaddy, which I'm sure they both loved. Then she ate a litte bit more :). Needless to say, it was a busy and exhausting day. But it sure was worth it.
On a side note, Eric and I took some pics with Delaney. I think as she grows older she is becoming more photogenic! I do have to say that she doesn't really look like either one of us that much. Everyone has their own opinion, so I will let you decide.
