I have started this blog to keep family and friends updated on lil Laney Roo. I will try to post some pictures that have been taken of Delaney from birth-7 weeks old. She is growing by the minute!! She now weighs in at 9lbs 6oz, maybe more now!! She is learning how to pick up her head and "baby talk." She and daddy do "aerobics" at night, and we read to her after bath time. Some popular books are Goodnight Moon, Mommy's Best Kisses, and Love You Forever. She LOVES the song "Inch worm." It is her favorite. She doesn't really care for upbeat tempos such as "She'll be coming around the mountain," though. We are going to Kindermusic classes during the summer. She loves it! (Or atleast mommy enjoys getting out with her friends and their babies). I hope it becomes easier to leave her by the start of school!
