

Yesterday, Delaney and I attended our very first class together! It was Kindermusik. It is a combination of many things, including one very artsy lady, various little "diddies,"and home-made musical instruments. I thought you might be interested in reading about our day (during your lunch or something).
My friends and I decided to go these classes for many reasons. One reason being we become bored by the end of the summer season
Our Thursday outing would be something to look forward to each week. My friends' babies are a little older than Delaney. She is the one on the far right in the picture, too.
I told everyone at the class that I was sure Delaney might not get anything out of the class, but I would... a "mommy talk" day. The instructor assured me that, although she was young, she would hear the music and respond better than I would imagine. Delaney was asleep, lady.
I told everyone at the class that I was sure Delaney might not get anything out of the class, but I would... a "mommy talk" day. The instructor assured me that, although she was young, she would hear the music and respond better than I would imagine. Delaney was asleep, lady.
When the class started, we began with a song about meeting each other. Everyone was told to create an action for their introduction. The whole class would copy them. The lady had an amazing voice and sang about Delaney introducing herself by swaying. That was about all she could do at that point.
After Kindermusik, we ate at Olive Garden. She slept through it. We both were very exhausted when we came home. Thank goodness GG came to take over while Eric and I had an outing to Outback and where else,but Babies-R-Us. :)
