Delaney and I decided to take advantage of one of the last days of our summer and go to the zoo. Before we left, we did one of our new "favorite things," which is to clean our hands with germ-x. She is a hand-cleaning fool, but this makes me very happy!...
"Wash your hands, Delaney."
I have been looking for a snack that is easy to clean-up and nutritious, and I think I have found it! She loves dried strawberries. They look really gross, but she loves them! (a little blurry pic)
We had to feed puppy before we left...

At the zoo, we stopped at the front entrance to take in the beautiful pond...
We'd been to the zoo before, but she was much more interested this time. I think she is finally old enough to realize that we're actually looking at animals, and not just walking around. :)
She enjoyed the weasles...
We followed a group of little boys around for awhile. I think she is little "boy crazy." haha...
We decided to cool down with a ride on the train. She loved when the conductor said for everyone to yell, "All Aboard!!"...
We looked at all the people, animals, and the construction for the new zoo exhibit. We did find out that the new exhibit would host the most elephants of any zoo in the country, including Disney World's Animal Kingdom. Fun!!
When we got home, we were very tired! She chewed on her favorite pillow and soon took a nap...
