Delaney is 15 months old, and I am just now ready for her to get her baby hair cut. I've been putting it off because I knew I would cry. Buggy has little flips on the ends, and I didn't want anything to happen to them. Her hair didn't seem to need a cut until I picked her up from daycare, and she was the only one that looked like Albert Einstein after her nap... ;)
The infamous hair...

She brought "pup-py" (as she says) with us for moral support...

I had to get prepared, too. :)
Eric took the lovely picture...

"Mommy, what's going on?"

Posing for pictures in her Harry Potter smock...

The first snip of baby hair...

She wasn't too sure what to think about the whole thing...

If you can't tell by my mouth, I am getting emotional at this point, but trying not to... :(

Taking some off the back.She's making her goofy face...

NOOOO!!! Not the mullet!!

Daddy, save me!

All done...

Checking everything out at the salon...

Let's get outta here ya'll!... :)

Later that day, we celebrated her cousin Alec's 12th birthday. Here is a cute picture that we took of them after we ate. :)

That was a BIG day!!