Thanks to my friend, Misty, I was able to do something really creative on Valentine's Day this year. We had a great time with our Hershey kiss hunt this morning...
While Eric and Delaney went to get breakfast (gravy biscuit), I spread Hershey kisses that trailed to her V-day treat...
I got a little carried away..:)
The look and reaction she had when got back was priceless. Delaney enjoyed every bit of it...
She was so surprised!
After all that excitement, we got ready for the day...
We read some of our Valentine's cards from Nana and Granddaddy and Memaw...(Thank you!)
And then bypassed Momma and Daddy and went directly to our main man this year...
We had to get ready to watch him in our favorite spot...
BARNEY!
I never thought I would let this happen, but somehow it did anyway...
And now we have another one to add to our collection. (Thanks Nannie and Pop!)
It was a "day of love" for all. Even Oscar. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
