Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

All Things "Mommy"

Delaney has been going, going lately. When I say going, I mean "one, two, three...Go!!" (That's what she loves to say).  We have been very busy around here. This is because after one year of our house being on the market, we can finally say we are "under contract." While it's very exciting, it has also been very hectic and exhausting (physically and emotionally). Some new things she is doing at 22 months include: says, "I'm sorry" when she has to sit in time out, loves to dip everything and anything into sauces, is very aware of conversations and tries to talk like an adult, still loves singing (these now include "No more monkeys jumping on the bed", "Jesus Loves Me", and anything that involves a train, talks about all the children in her class and remembers what they did during the day, America's Funniest Home Videos has become a favorite t.v. show, and she loves pancakes and biscuits (she asks for them EVERY morning).

With the house being on our mind, I have been unable to blog as much as I want to.
We have all been trying to take care of household  "chores." These include changing diapers...
 Often...
 Wiping any "dirty" things...

 Stopping to feed babies...
 Or to feed ourselves...
 Putting on clothes (this does include socks)...
 Using our new gyro bowl (given to us from Eric's friend)...It really does work!!
 Stopping for more snacks...
 Giving a demonstration of how the gyro bowl works...
 Isn't it great?!
 We can't forget to read our books to others...
 To ourselves...
 Take a break...
 Then we brush our teeth...
 Really good...
 Read our new favorite purse book...(Thanks, Jonna!!)
 And then end our day with diaper hats (clean)...
WHEW! The end.