I don't have too many new pictures to upload on this single post. But Eric, Delaney and I were putting diapers on our head (clean BTW)the other night when Eric made the comment, "We just can't take photos of all the moments that we have, but they sure are special." It made me think about taking a second to remember the moments that I don't quite get to the camera in time, or I just don't want the moment to be interrupted by a flash. I started the blog for family, but it has turned into a "baby book" for her, too. I try to write as much as I can about the moments from the camera, but here are some things (at 18 months) that she won't see from photos, but mean the world to us...
Delaney,
-Every morning, you wake up, smile, and and say "sak"-means "snack"
-You love brushing your teeth, but we have to put it "to sleep" to make sure you won't open the drawer for it over and over again.
-When I pick you up from daycare, you drop EVERYTHING and run to me saying, "Mommy!"
-You love to tumble, flip, and play all the time...
Delaney,
-Every morning, you wake up, smile, and and say "sak"-means "snack"
-You love brushing your teeth, but we have to put it "to sleep" to make sure you won't open the drawer for it over and over again.
-When I pick you up from daycare, you drop EVERYTHING and run to me saying, "Mommy!"
-You love to tumble, flip, and play all the time...

-Every afternoon, we listen to Raffi. Your favorites continue to be "Apples and Bananas" and "Day-O".
-You will dance with just about anyone at anytime. Live music is your favorite...
-When we come home, we talk about your day over our 4:00 snack. It is a must to have juice and something a little sweet. :)-When Daddy comes home, we play really hard. Although we call it stubborn sometimes, you are a very independent little girl, and you would rather run around without our help. We hope throughout your life you stay as happy and content as you are right now...
-During bathtime, we like to make words using letters and toot our flute. You laugh everytime Daddy pretends to get startled from your toot. After bathtime, I protect you during a game of hide-n-seek with Daddy, and maintain my status of "home base". I will try to protect you from other games you play with him, too. :)
We tell you everyday how much we love you, and we know you might not know how much yet. But we will continue to guide and support you in everything you dream to become. I just wanted to take the time to let you know moments that aren't photographed, but so special to us. Although we still can't believe you have grown from the little bundle we brought home 5 weeks earlier than expected...
into a beautiful little girl with so much to look forward to...

We truly thank God everyday for letting us share our lives with such a smart, loving, and beautiful little girl.

