Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Three Day Weekend After a Three Day Weekend


I took off work on Friday after Labor Day to take Delaney to the doctor. The daycare had told Eric and I about a rash she was getting on her legs and stomach. They didn't really know what it might be, but I decided I needed to take her just to get a check on it. I just knew it was the new cleaner I was using to clean the bath tub we bathe her in, or a food allergy, or some awful infection (my mind went there). We saw a different doctor, and Delaney LOVED him! She stuck out her tongue (like a book that we read all the time), and let him check her ears. He ended up deciding it must be a viral rash...that basically meant we couldn't do anything about it. We left there happy knowing it wasn't a big deal, but sad that we couldn't make it go away any quicker. :( Her legs and body looked like a huge red rash!


Although she looked pretty rough, she was in a pretty good mood and we decided to meet Daddy for lunch. She loves to go to Hamburger Heaven and see all the AL memoriabilia.


On Saturday, aunt Lori Beth came in town. Nannie, Pop, and Lori Beth took us to the McWane Center. Before we left, we played dress up with our sunglasses...

She loves to take them on and off. I think she kinda looks like an old "red hat" society lady here, and Eric says it's Jack Nicholson with the up and down eyebrows...

This is her model pose. :)

Pop and Delaney outside of McWane Center. *Note: Pop was so upset Delaney didn't have an Alabama outfit, we had to stop by a Cracker Barrel just to buy one for today. :) Roll TIDE!

Playing with the shadow...

Catching the butterflies...

This is really what she looked like the whole time, but I attempted to catch a few decent pictures. Girl was on the go!

Mr. Potato Head stuff...

Delaney is not even caring at this point. Her eyes are on all the other stuff. :)

Peek-a-boo!...

Right after she attempted the tube slide...

Her new word is "sunshine"...

She is a future grocery store cashier. She loved the produce section... :)



She loved to press the buttons, just like mommy. :)

This was in front of the exhibit poster. I was too late with the flash...

LOOK at the fish...

KISS the fish....

" That's pretty high, Lori Beth"...

Taking in the water play area...

Moving on to tumbling...

Back to water...



You know she has to look at herself in the mirror...



And of course... Ta Da!!