Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Delaney has been so fun to play with over the last month! I wish she could stay 5 months old forever. She's now able to sit in her bumbo and look around at everyone. Her favorite toy is the red, talking Elmo. I think it's because her favorite color is red. Of course it would be...she's a big Alabama fan!! Saying "roll tide" might be her first words. :) Eric and I have made a weekend routine. We all wake up at around 7:00, talk and play, watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, while I feed her applesauce and rice cereal. Delaney also has her favorite meals. She loves sweet potatoes and carrots, but not a big fan of bananas. Although she hasn't mastered the spoon yet, she says "mmmm.." so I assume she likes it. :) This past weekend, I tried to get crafty and made her a "laneybug" outfit, bedazzled and all! I posted some pics of that. Halloween pics to come!!