Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Morning Memories

Every now and then, Eric will send a picture of Delaney to me in the morning. He knows it is hard for me to go a whole school day without seeing her, so he makes it easier (maybe) by giving me the "surprise" of seeing her in an email. I have kept some of them, and I thought I would post them. They aren't camera quality, but it doesn't really matter to me. :)
 
Some cute things she is doing at 20 months (21 months in 8 days):
-Says two-three word phrases.
-Makes baby doll and monkey sit down for "party." (tea party)
-LOVES "o-gurt" and "pangcakes" (yogurt and pancakes) in the morning. Even when I'm microwaving something else, she thinks it is pancakes. :)
-Continues to love books and songs (her favorites right now are Cinderella and "My Bonnie.")
-She is starting to understand the potty and how it works. :)