Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Music, Food, and Fun!

I decided to "spice up the blog" and post a playlist. :) The songs were chosen for different reasons, but are all characteristic of Delaney. For those who might wonder the reasons for the selections:
1. When I was pregnant with Delaney, I heard the old Savage Garden song, "I knew I loved you before I met you," and although I was already emotional anyway, it made me think of how Eric and I were about to meet someone we didn't know, but already loved.
2.I also put a song by Jimmy Buffet entitled "Delaney talks to Statues." I hadn't heard the song before I put it on the playlist, but I think his daughter, Delaney, has the perfect name. :)
3."Isn't she lovely?" is a classic Stevie Wonder song that describes the exact phrases Eric and I (and the ENTIRE family) say about our Laneybug all the time.
4."A bushel and a peck" is an old song, but it reminds me of the many songs sang to me by my own grandmothers.
5.Finally, Raffi was not only my favorite singer growing up, but he is now Delaney's, too. :)

I put food on the blog's title because Delaney is eating a LOT of it! Here are a few pics from our lunch date with Daddy and our last spaghetti dinner:

Hamburger Heaven milkshake! Yummy!...(and she sits so "lady like.") haha


Diggin' into the noodles...





And bath time is FUN!!!