Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lions, and Tigers, and People..Oh my!!

The weather has been so crazy that it has been hard for us to enjoy the weather as a family. But this Saturday, Eric and I decided to battle the crowds and take Delaney to the zoo. It was so crowded that we were sent to the grassy area at the entrance. I usually get anxious about crowds, but it wasn't bad at all. When we first stepped through the gates we had to stop to take some pictures. :)

Then Delaney enjoyed the brightly-colored birds and feeding the fish in the water.
She loved the flamingos at first...

Then she felt like this...

She and Eric had a blast on the carousel...


Then we did a LOT of pointing...



The last stop was the petting zoo where Delaney loved on the goats. We were a little afraid she would pull their hair, like she does Oscar, but she was very gentle and smiled the whole time!!


After all that excitement we took a nap when we got home. She and I will have some mommy-daughter time this week since it's spring break. YAY!!!